Thursday, July 5, 2007

How We Celebrated Our 4th Of July

I really had fun yesterday with my loving family.We went to the park nearby downtown.But before that,couple days ago was really upsetting for me & i was disappointed too coz i was expecting to have another baby coming but it didn't happened,my monthly period came a little late & i thought that because i'm delayed for so many days i am having a baby.But i was wrong & made me so sad.And then my husband talked to me about it he told me that maybe it's not the right time yet,God will surely give us one more it's just that not right time now.Oh well i realized that my husband is right,i'll just wait for the right time to come coz i can't do anything about it & only God has the power to grant my wish.I talked to my sister about it too & she told me the same thing like my husband did,she said i'm still young & i still have long ways to go.

Anyway,let's change the topic.Me & my family had enjoyed the fireworks show lastnight in the park,my husband told me that they do that every 4th of july but i wasn't able to watch the show couple of years ago coz i wasn't that interested but after i saw the show last night i started to plan for the next year already coz when we went to the park last night we're not that ready,we don't have something to eat there,we have to buy our food & drinks,& it's driving me crazy coz it was really expensive.We don't have big blanket too so we can lie down in the grass,all people out there had their own big blankets.Oh well,my first time to go there & here i am planning for the next year 4th of july lol!isn't that funny?So anyway,we stayed there for couple of hours waiting for the 30 minutes fireworks show.And here's the pictures of course that i took while waiting & took some pics of the fireworks....











Mommy & baby in the park

My Lovely Family in the park

My baby met a new playmate

ME & My Son under the tree

Just Me relaxing while waiting to get dark

The Love of my Life

My Lovely Family

My pinay friends

The fireworks show that we've been waiting for













Hope you guys are enjoying the pics...Have a nice day!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nalinagw jud ko ug binsa sa inyunga dventure sa park pag 4th of july:) hehe kana gali sa imong pix w/ your pinay friends parehas lagi mo ug nawong sa imong tupad related mo an aniya???

Lily said...

Belated happy 4th of July ninyo dinha Dae Darlen and thanks for sharing those wonderfull pictures of you and your family. enjoy the TGIF busy kaau ko dinhe og laag same us u. take care always.

mjsterling said...

Hi darl hmmm im glad dli naka upset now, pero oks ra na oi at least ug magka baby na pud ka dako na si MD. who knows next year ma sudlan na pud ka hehehe. ako gani bisan usa wla pa gyud intawn ma sudli panuhot nuon perti daghana.hahaha murag bumba man cguro ni sa bisiklita ni kang bana kay pulos man panuhot ni sulod nako hakhakhak.

mjsterling said...

hmmm great photos diay...thanx for sharing enjoy ko ug view.....nindot kay naka scroll pa hehehe

Fella said...

WOW DARL KA NINDOT SA INYONG 4TH OF JULY SAH!!! WOWW ENJOY JUD KAAYO SILA SAH .. OYY THANKS SA PAG SHARE SA MGA PICS LABI NA ANG FIREWORKS NINDOT KAAYO AY.. IBOG KAAYO KO AS IN. SI HUBBY TAWON LILI RA SA TERACE TAN-AW UG FIREWORKS MINGAW MAN DAW GIHAPON KAY WA KO!! PUHON TINGOBON NA LANG NAMO TANAN TANAN NGA AMONG NA MISSED. HUHUH. KALOOY SAB TAWON!! PERO OK LANG PUHON MALOOY ANG GINOO MO ABOT RA JUD KO DIRA.

DARL THANKS KAAYO SA ADVICE NIMO ABOUT SA WEDDING GOWN NAKO.. SALAMAT AYO HAH!! UG THANKS SAB SA MGA COMMENTS UG BISITA KANUNAY NAKO!! START BLOG NA SAB KO RON KAY PARA DAGHAN NAKO ENTRIES.

SIGE BALIK BALIK LNG UNYA KO BISITA DIRI SA IMONG BALAY!!! AYO AYO DIRA. GOD BLESS

KISSES SA IMONG TISOY!!! LAMI RA BAYA KAAYO MO UG MGA SMILE SA PICS. MAY GANI WALA NAG ULAN.
SIGE BABYEEE

jennyr said...

good to know u had a fun 4th of july! nice that u put all the pics in a scroll page,i like this idea para makasave sa space.hehehe!try ko daw ni...

'Mum-2-3-' said...

Whatta fun and great celebration gyud... Happy kaayo ang buong pamilya lalo na gyud si mommy, makita gyud sa smile nga daku kaayo, wink! Thanks for sgaring, Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Halo Darlene! naku ang dami ko nang namissed sa blog mo! ay' busy kac ang life ko at tinamad din sa blogworld...musta na? salamat sa mga messages mo hah; greatly appreciated...

and pasensya na mayroon yata kang tag sa akin pro di ko na yata yun magawa...di ko na alam...pero salamat parin...may utang din ako kay Jenny..huhuh..

o cge have a gudnite...and God bless!

Anonymous said...

oi, i forgot to say that i enjoyed my viewing on ur 4th of july celebration! thx 4 sharing!...