Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Prime Number

Got this tag from Manay Vicki Bonbon.Thanks Manay for the tags i finally did it!


Three things that scare me


1.Losing one of my family member
2.When my baby get sick so bad
3.When i die & my goal in life is not yet finished


Three people who make me laugh

1.My Hubby
2.My Son
3.My Younger Bros.


Three things I love

1.Purses
2.Shoes
3.Clothing


Three things I hate

1.Wait for somebody who's not coming anyway
2.Talking to a hypocrite person
3.To be in a liqour or smoking party


Three things I don’t understand

1.Why people are fighting in the world
2.Why bad people are still exist in this world
3.Why sometimes we need to cry & not be happy all the time


Three things on my desk

1.Computer Desk Top
2.Study Lamp
3.Speakers


Three things I am doing right now

1.Feeding my Son
2.Doing this tag
3.Eating


Three things I want to do before I die

1.I want to see my son got married & happy with his wife & having their own babies.
2.Want to bring my Mother here in Utah.
3.Also my brothers i want them to have a good life ahead of them.


Three things I can do

1.I can be a very good Friend
2.I can be very dangerous enemy too
3.I can keep very confidential secrets


Three things I can’t do

1.Making pixels in the computer
2.To ride a very wild rides
3.To mow our lawn


Three things I think you should listen to

1.Family's concerns
2.Someone's explainations
3.A friend's crying for help


Three things you should never listen to

1.Hypocrisy
2.Betrayal
3.Nasty words


Three things I would like to learn

1.To forget my horrible past
2.Not to be high tempered
3.Not to be sarcastic to an idiot people


Three favourite foods

1.Bam i or Pansit bihon
2.Humba
3.Tinolang isda


Three shows I watched as a kid….or when I am here already

1.Monsters
2.Mcgyver
3.American Idol


Three people I am tagging

1.Ivy
2.Haze
3.Rainel Jeanne

No rush guys!Just take your time....Have a great day!

5 comments:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

hi darlene,

aguy ako man gyd nakauna....lol...
thanks for making the TAG ha?...
thanks for sharing your being YOU, bisan dili tanan, at least nahibalo ko or mi sa imoa....

thanks for making and sharing your time for me-us....

pareha gyd ta, ako pod makita ako anak nga they have their own, mahaluna gyd sila ug....mahimo ta nga LOla......
then, ako na siguro ang malipayong Lola sa kalibutan......

thanks for sharing again, DArlene....

bye and regards to you n family.....

mjsterling said...

Hi darl sorry ha for not doing this tag yesterday, but i promise to do it today, hmmmm thanx diay.

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

oissst wa man ka nagsaba ani nga tagay ...hapit na nuon mabahal hehehehe....diay naghinam hinam ko ani nga tagay kay dugay nako wa ka yarok uy...daghajn au salamat....dawaton kuni sa was kusmod jud,lols.

Great answer diay

Heart of Rachel said...

Thanks Darlene for visiting my blog. I enjoyed reading about you through this meme. Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

aw kani ok ra dli matag kay humana nko ani,hehehehe!nangandoy gyud ko bah nga matag permi kay kailangan nko fillers,lol!