Friday, July 6, 2007

A Little Facts About Me

This Tag's from Irel my dear beautiful online friend.My apology for doing this so late dae Irel,but better late than never hehehe,Thank you so much.


MY BLOG ABOUT

1.What makes your blog unique?
Coz it's especially created by me

2.When did you start blogging?
Just earlier this year

3.Is this your first meme?
Nope.Definitely not,just click my previous entries or archives,whatever!

4.What do you hope to accomplish your blog?
To have something to look back as time goes by

5.What are your feelings on "blog popularity" issue?
Don't care for it really coz i don't want to be popular either

6.What's your favorite childhood memory?
Being with my friends playing chinese garter,piko,tagu-taguan & etc.

7.I you were stranded in a deserted island,what three things would you want to have with you?
My Hubby,my Son & telecommunication so we'll be rescued

8.Are you spiritual person?
Everybody has spirit isn't it?

9.What is the weirdest thing that ever happened to you?
I can't recall anything

10.What is your best quality?
Being friendly & you can lean on me

11.What is your worst quality?
Pretty good question,i can be a very dangerous enemy


ABOUT ME

1.Were you a planned baby?
I don't think so

2.Were your parents married when you were born?
Of churs,way back then they value the sanctity of marriage

3.What is your birth date?
Why you asking me this?Are you gonna send me presents?lol! Every 04th of MARCH


PARENTS

1.Parent's married or divorce?
Married(My mom's widow already for a long time)

2.Are you an only child?
Nope.I have big family

3.If you have siblings,are you oldest,middle or youngest?
Youngest girl but not the youngest in the family

4.Which part do you get along with best?
My brother next to me

5.Do you have step-parents?
Nope


FRIENDS

1.What do you like to do when you are together?
Talk,talk,& talk

2.Do you share same interests?
Of course,that's how we develop the friendship even more

3.Which friend[s] can you tell everything to?
I guess my friend named Juralyn she's younger than me but i can really trust her


PERSONALITY

1.Do you have a slow self-esteem?
Nope

2.Do you get depressed about things easily?
Nope,but get upset easily,YES

3.Are you happy right now?
Let my photos answer this question

4.Do you live life to the fullest?
I guess not


APPEARANCE

1.Are you comfortable with the way you look?
Very good question,YES

2.Describe your hair?
Very long black hair

3.How do you dress?
I like to wear string blouses & mini skirts & shorts

4.Were you a strange child?
Nope i think


RANDOM

1.Are you scared of growing old by yourself?
Of course not,& i don't think i will grow old alone

2.What is the big worry in your life right now?
Nothing


THE OUTDOORS


1.Do you prefer the indoors or outdoors?
Indoors

2.Favorite season?
Spring

3.Do you like walking in the rain?
I used to when i was just a tiny little girl


FOOD

1.Are you vegetarian?
A little

2.Favorite food?
Fish & veggies

3.What food makes you want to gag?
I'm not sure

4.What is your favorite dessert?
Macaroni salad(filipino style)


RELATIONSHIPS & LOVE

1.Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope,unsaon nalang kung buta?

2.Has anyone ever loved you?
What do you think?

3.Do you regret getting your heart broken?
Made me stronger,i never regret it at all


And i'm tagging anybody who feels like they want to do this tag.If you feel like it,grab it!Feel free!

3 comments:

mjsterling said...

hahah karon pa diay ni nimo na post darl? waaaaaaaaa wan a ma hubog na gyud ka ug maayo ani kay tua pud kay tagay ga paabot sa kang rain then dia pud akoa wla pa nako na post pero gi save na nako sa draft hahah hubog gyud ka ani

jennyr said...

i took those fireworks with my Canon Rebel Xti...mdyo mahal gyud pero worth it pod...if you really are into photography, it's the way to go! 10.1mp. i bought a kit includes 2MB simcard and 18-55mm lens total of $813 but they have a promo too pero wlang kasamang sim card, here's the link:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/457541-REG/Canon_1236B001_EOS_Digital_Rebel_XTi.html

Anonymous said...

thanks for doing teh tagay day darlene hehhehehhe anytime naa kay matagay hala tagay lang pod nako para daghan na jud tang mangahubog!!! anyway karon pa ko kabalik ug online oi kay giibrtan ko ug wisdom tooth heheh pero i feel better already though:) thankx again mwah