Friday, July 13, 2007

Words Could Kill

I got tagged again by Pretty Ivy.Ivs here's the tagay.Thank you again,is there any more?Keep tagging me,lol!

1.If someone said you look nice you'd say...
> >>Oh!Thank you very much,Whatta compliment!

2.If someone said you sound weird you'd say...
> >>Am i?

3.If someone said you're surprisingly intelligent you'd say...
> >>It's not a surprise really,i know myself better than you do

4.If someone said he/she doesn't like you, you'd say...
> >>Who cares!

5.If someone said your last relationship's break-up was your fault you'd say...
> >>Partly yes,but i made the decision because it's not gettin' any better

6.If someone said you're heartless you'd say...
> >>If i am heartless,i'm probably dead by now,lol!

7.If someone said you have bad friends you'd say...
> >>Some friends are pretenders,& i cannot change them for who they are

8.If someone said you need an attitude make-over you'd say...
> >>Oh yeah?Tell me about it?

9.If someone said you don't get hurt at all, you'd say...
> >>Maybe you just don't notice it because i'm a good secret keeper myself

10.If someone said you're selfish you'd say...
> >>How dare you to say that?Do you know me that well?

11.What's the funniest thing that someone said today?
> >>That someone said he miss me so bad lol!

12.What would you say to someone who betrayed you behind your back?
> >>Good thing you did that,you show off your natural color!

13.What is the ultimate "kilig" line for you?
> >>You're smart & gorgeous,someone keep saying that to me,is it true?lol!

14.What is the best love line you heard so far?
> >>'Twas my husband's line when he proposed marriage.He said this "I DIDN'T FEEL REGRET AT ALL TO COME THIS FAR BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH THAN THE DIAMOND RING THAT I'M GOING TO PUT IN YOUR FINGER NOW" Isn't that lovely?lol!

15.If words could kill,what words would kill you?
> >>This is over!This is not gonna last!


Now i'm tagging the friends in my lists.Grab it while it's hot!Lol!
Oh before i forget today is friday the 13th.Take care guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dae darlene halos kada ari nako dire naa juy tagay hehhehe
grabeh na jud cguro ka hubog sa imong gwite diha hehehhe

Kalami sa sampoy diha sa ubos uy. LOL

Happy weekend!