Saturday, July 7, 2007

Ex-Bf's Conversation

This is a tag from Rainel Jeanne long time ago but wasn't able to do it coz of some personal reason bothered me so much.So here's the tag Dae Rainel,thank you for tagging me.



Directions:What if one day,your ex will talk to you with the stuff below what would be your honest answers?


Ex bf:Bakit ba kasi pinakawalan pa kita?
>It's because we're not really meant for each other to be together forever.

Ex bf:Pwede ba makipagbalikan?
>I don't think so,i'll be stupid if i do that,i'm quite happy with my family now.

Ex Bf:Alam mo mas masaya ako sayo noon.
>So am i.But things will happen for a reason,you know what i mean?

Ex Bf:Mahal pa rin kita!
>Thank you,appreciate it but my heart belongs to my husband now.

Ex Bf:Sana maitama natin yung mali natin noon noh!?
>I already did myself,that's why i have my husband now & not you.

Ex Bf:Kailan nga ba tayo huling nag-usap?
>I can't remember either maybe because i am not thinking of you no more.

Ex Bf:Pwede bang samahan mo ako?
>I can't go without tagging along my family.

Ex Bf:Lagi kitang napapanaginipan.
>Hope it's not nasty lol!

Ex Bf: You still love me?
>Hate to say this but the answer is NO.

Ex Bf:Alam mo pinagsisihan ko lahat ng maling nagawa ko sa iyo?
>Well you must be.Coz i tried to work things out for us then but you were too high to reach.

Ex Bf:Sorry di natupad promise ko sa iyo noon na ikaw lang.
>Actually you did,unless you are about to settle down now,which is good for you.

Ex Bf:Ayaw ng parents ko sayo kaya nahirapan ako noon!
>Yeah,i noticed that.Good thing i didn't say yes when you propose to me,it'll be a terrible life we're gonna have that's for sure.

Ex Bf:Sabi kasi ng mga friends ko kung sinu-sino lang kasama mong men.
>Whoah!Wow They must be envious coz they're spying on me.

Ex Bf:Maganda ka talaga!
>Thank you so much for the compliment.

Ex Bf:You change a lot.
> I definitely did.There's no constant in this world but changes right?

Ex Bf:Are you desperate?
>What do you think?If i am desperate i wouldn't be happy like i am now.

Ex Bf:Bakit ka nagpakasal sa matandang foreigner?
>Age doesn't matter as long as He loves me unconditionally & taking care of me.

Ex Bf:Hahahaha, pero kahit malaki sa mga foreigner malambot naman!
>How did you know?That's odd!Have you tried yet?Lol!

Ex Bf:Hindi naman pasakitan iyon!
>I don't get you

Ex Bf:Liberated ka na yata.
>It depends of who i am talking to.

Ex Bf:Masaya ka ba sa kanya?
>That's a very good question.YES!we have a small happy family together.

Ex Bf:Ito na ang huli nating pag-uusap.
>Well,so long.Hope you'll find your own happiness,goodluck!

Ex Bf:Sana maging happy ka at hindi mo pagsisihan ang pagpakasal sa kanya.
>Oh thank you for the wish,you don't need to,I am happy already being with my husband & our Son.

I am tagging who feels like doing this.I don't want to oblige my friends to this tag hehehehe.

Happy weekend & godbless us all!

3 comments:

DOHINOB FAIRY said...

mabasahan kaha nis atong mga hungog nga ex unsa kahay reaksyon sa mga kagwang? :-) hehehhehehe

mjsterling said...

haha bitaw sa maayo unta sa mabahsan nila..sa mga ex ...hmmm buotan kaau ug si darls sa iyang mga answers oi, wa akoa gika buangan gyud. gi tamas tamas ug maayo! morning to u my darling friend..miss chatting with u pud..saon na bc akong gitz sa akong bag-ong gika lingawan ron.

julai said...

hi Dar,gd day.pasensya naka ha na wa kaaju ka visit nimo unsaon na didto kos ahong amiga thn wako mag da sa ahong lappy..i'm back..thanks ha sa appreciation about my hair..lagi mas na daga daw ko matud pa nila..ahhehe..

happy sunday guapa..