Monday, May 9, 2011

When I Go For A Run

Thanks for the guest post by Emmett Coffey

A few years ago my husband and I decided that since our daughter would soon be starting school we would like to live in a safer neighborhood, so we moved. We found a new neighborhood that was constructed in old style charm with cottage and bungalow style homes.

We were so happy in our new neighborhood and then I started to get to know our lovely, friendly and skinny neighbors. It became embarrassing to live among all those beautiful people and I admit I wanted to become one of them. A common factor between all of my friends was running. I understand why, in addition to our enchanting houses, the builders had included long streets and hiking trails.

With my weighing more than two of my pretty little neighbors combined, I was disconcerted to join their cute spandex selves and noticed that I have a fairly large basement. So, I decided to begin jogging in my basement. I run past the old vacuum cleaner and carpet shampooer. Then I round the corner and notice that I have too many storage crates. Next is the large clutter of toys and finally all of our books and movies.

Last year when my basement flooded I had to head over to the fitness center to run and I made sure to keep my home secure by setting my home security alarm ADT HOME SECURITY ).

No comments: