Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sports Traffic Radar Guns

I can't believe how time flies so fast and i didn't even realized that Christmas is fast approaching! And 2009 is coming very soon, how's that? Are you guys ready to welcome the new year? Well, i am not really that ready to welcome it yet i would say but hey, who can stop it? lols! Probably my son will go to school next school year and that is what i am excited about. I am picturing out in my mind that i am taking my son to his school and wait for few ours to pick him up. I can't wait for that time to happen.

I have been few times in the school where my son is about to go. My friend took me there, she picked up her kids and watched her kid's game. I was just watching how things going on in the school so when the time that my son goes to school i am familiar already around the school. I was impressed one time that my friend said something how fast is her son stroke the ball. So she told me that they can track it through the Sports and Traffic Radar Guns. I didn't know there is such thing like that! I thought radar is only being used by policemen to track the speeders on the road, but now i know that there is certain things for everything.

No comments: