Monday, May 5, 2008

We're Going Home Today

Good morning everyone here! Today is the day of our flight and i am so excited now. But before that, i need to see my doctor first to make sure that everything is fine with me and my baby girl inside and i need to get my medical certificate as well so i can fly with my son. I can't be probably get online for couple of days until we will get there with my son and hopefully i can hook up an internet there at my mother's house as soon as possible so i can get to hold of my husband and also to do things here in blogging world. Of course i cannot live without computer with me so i have to take my lappy with me and do my sideline as well. So guys, please pray for our safe trip today okay? Thank you so much and God bless us all!

3 comments:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

Hello Darlene,

take care and god bless you n your son in your trip to the Phils.


nice of you, uli ka with your son.
mingaw na pod ko pinas, but this yr, can´t be.

so i wish you have a wonderful and enjoyable vacation in pinas and full of happiness with family there too.

take care

happy trip my friend........

twinks said...

have a safe flight to phils sis..
god speed...
enjoy your stay there.. :]
mingaw na hinoon ko pinas dah.. uban ko beh.. hehehe

mjsterling said...

Regards ko sa cebu mamu, paki halok ko sa yuta sa cebu ug ma abot ka ha? lol niways GOD speed and have a happy and safe trip...