Thursday, May 1, 2008

Two Topics At A Time

Good morning everyone! Wow it's now Thursday and our trip is getting so close! Four more days and i will be flying to go back home with my son. I am getting more excited and anxious to see my family back home and i cannot wait to hug and kiss all of them. I just called my mother last night telling that there's a slight problem about my dear sister back in Mindanao and there is a possibility that she cannot be with us on the day of our family gatherings. I mean, it is really not a problem you know, she is expecting too and we are very happy to know that, it's just that she is in first trimester as of now and she is undergoing the same thing as what i have experienced couple of months ago. And i hope that she will make it to see us because this will be the biggest event of our family.

Anyway, off topic here. I would like to acknowledge my little girl's website. I made her a website where i can have the updates about her coming until she comes out. I blog what's inside my little girl mind and i use myself to be her instrument to talk to people what she's thinking everyday. We are both excited to see each other and i can tell that. And if you have enough time, please visit my baby's blog called "Little Lady's Web Diary". Thank you so much and i will truly appreciate it if you pay a visit to this new blog. God bless!

No comments: