Saturday, May 24, 2008

Waiting For Internet Connection

I am very thankful i am able to keep my blog alive even though i have no internet connection yet at home. I am here right now at internet cafe trying to update my blog because i do really miss the blogging world. I just talked to the guy incharge to the internet service i am going to purchase and he said that hopefully i can avail the internet by next week. Whew! Indeed it is really hard for me to adjust the life without checking my blogs here, this has been a part of my daily routine and now i cannot update it no more as possible as i want to because of internet connection issue. Well, all i can do is wait for my internet to get hooked up. Hope i will be able to get it very soon so hubby can see us here back home too everyday. Hope i can also visit your respective websites soon. See you all guys later!

4 comments:

Angel said...

Hello Darl musta naka diha sa pinas! have a nice weekend and TC!

Lily said...

Hi Darlene glad to know youre doing ok, hopefully soon magka internet connection kana kasi kakapagod din laging punta sa mga internet cafe's.

Wishing you a beautiful sunday take care always.

Jojo said...

Kumusta na? Pareha ta ma miss jud ang blogging bisan ug nalibat na. hehehehe

Take care diha ug i hope naa na ka internet connection sa inyo.

twinks said...

Hello sis,
oi musta na?
hope mgka internet namo diha..
ingat pirmi :]