Saturday, May 3, 2008

I never Expected It

I never did expect to get anything from paid post blogging today. Because i was very busy lately doing some house chores here and and also editing my site because i couldn't see the layout if i use the Internet Explorer. So i decided to edit it and i succeeded. i love the new layout i have now and i can see the layout both to Internet Explorer and Firefox browser. And also i did some laundry this morning and some cleaning of the dust here inside the house so it will be clean before i leave my house. Hubby is keep telling me that i don't need to worry about it because he will take care of it soon as we leave, so he's got something to busy with. I just want to keep myself busy so that i won't be stress of keep waiting for the day to come for our trip.

No comments: