Sunday, June 17, 2007

Tribute To My Father

My Father died long time ago,He wasn't a good father to me but i think he deserves this now.
So this tag is a tribute to all tatay's, papa's & daddy's... & I pass this tag to Haze, Janine,Juliet,Manay Bonbon,Anna & Genalyn.


1. What is your father's favorite color?

>>> Grey.

2. When was the last time you told him you love him?
>>>I never did until he died.In fact i cursed him,but now i should say that word wherever he's at now.

3. Your first gift for him?
>>> I haven't given him anything & i could never will.Like i said he already died.

4. Describe his personality in 1 sentence.
>>>My father is totally a Perfectionist.

5. His greatest dreams?
>>>I don't know.

6. As his child, what have you done to make him proud?
>>> I guess by keeping my grades high,even my weakest subject i passed it.

7. Message for your dad.
>>>I am not the typical daughter due to the experience i had with you when you're still alive.But i do now understand that people has different weakness & experiences in life that molds the personality & characters.

3 comments:

camotesgirl said...

Hi Darlene, let me greet ur hubby first a Happy Father`s Day!,,it`s still 17th yet so better hurry' heheh...

am sorry to hear that ur dad has passed away..and i`ll do this tag later..thx 4 including me...also thx 4 leaving comment in my blog..always appreciated..

by d way, thanks 4 signing in my guestbook...i also appreciate it!
o cge iha...gudnite sa inyo dyan...blik lng nya ko...

Just Mhe said...

Hey Darls I hope your hubby had a blast of his day.Di-ay thanks sa tag jud..ug thanks au sa tagay...will make it right now.Have a nice day!

DOHINOB FAIRY said...

hi dai. I salute ur braveness... It's alright now, just let go go of any hatred U have n ur heart for ur father...U'l find an incomparable peace of mind if it's gone totally...