Saturday, June 2, 2007

Nominated for Blog of the Week

Just tonight i checked my blog see if there's new visitors or new comments as well.I was surprised when i saw talksmart left a message in my chat box saying that my blog is now nominated as filipino blog of the week.I am very happy & posted it right away to bisdak coz i know my bisdak family would definitely vote me & also my friends out there.So friends,please don't forget to vote me twice a day morning & evening.Your vote will be deeply appreciated by me.Thank you so much in advance friends!Godbless you all!And Happy sunday to everyone*~*
to those who doesn't know where to vote,please visit Here
My name there is sweet-darlene.Thank you!

8 comments:

jennyr said...

how cool! did some1 nominate u darlz? how does this thingy works?coz i remember voting for bisdakplanet b4, dba everyday daw magvote?

Anonymous said...

hi dhay darlene,

musta na, sorry karon pa ko, syalan na bc imo manay kadiyot, pero karon dia naglibod-libod napod....

i voted you na, pag mag-open ko sa pc ko, vote pod ko nimo, ikaw ra ron sa bisdak no?

diay, nindot sigi imo mga pics, diri, really, young and gwapaaaa gyd kaayo,....

diay, dili german imo bana, pero natawo siya sa Wiesbaden....
na dool ra na diri namo.....

mora ug nakalaag pod si rayna rolly diri sa wiesbaden, ask nya....

sigi, ari sa ko kay maglibod pa ko ha

tc and God bless....happy sunday diha.....

mjsterling said...

hmmm imo na pud ang turn darls, dont wori always ka nako butaran.hehe
good luck

'Mum-2-3-' said...

Goodmorning Dae DArl, I'm happy for you, It's your turn to shine nasab...lovely photo...I already voted for you yesterday... Sige, agi ra ko gwaps, mo butar na sab ko, ayaw kabalaka basta Bisdak daug lagi na...TC and Godbles!

b3arh0ney said...

congrats Darls. i hope manalo ka. have a great day!

Anonymous said...

nice pic of u Darlz!, good luck on d contest..hope u win' i`ll vote u...

Pulchritude said...

congrats gwafita. niboto na ko nimo.. good luck ha.

Pulchritude said...

congrats gwafita. niboto na ko nimo.. good luck ha.