Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tag From Kathy

Kathy tagged me... a new online blogger friend!Thanks Kathy for tagging me this.My pleasure to answer this kind of thing.

In this tag, you are to name seven songs that you are currently listening to and tag seven other people.

1.They can't take that away from(Mariah Carey)
~Wonderful song.Love the lyrics,hear it for yourself!you'll see what i mean.

2.Promise Me(Beverly Craven)
~Yup this is really touching lyrics,lovin' this song for long time.

3.I love you, goodbye(Celine Dion)
~You've got to hear this song,very sad.

4.Wild Child(Enya)
~Very good song,i love the melody.

5.Intuition(Jewel)
~I just to listen jewel's songs.

6.Torete(Moonstar88)
~I been listening to this song since i was still 17,i think?

7.Happy Birthday(Yoyoy Villame)
~Everytime i play music my son wants me to play his favorite instead.
Namatay na raba tawn ning tawhana,May he rest in peace.

I still have lots of favorite songs that i like to play everyday while doing some stuff in my computer.But it only asked me 7 songs so,no more than that.Now i'm going to tag:Lotis,Rainel,Ivy,Anne,Julai, Haze & Daff.
Enjoy guys!& to those who wanna answer this tag feel free to grab this tag.

4 comments:

mjsterling said...

hmmm another tagay na pud? waaaaaaaa perti na gyud aning huboga nato
whoooaaa pariha ta fav song ni beverly craven as in ganahan sad ko kaau ana nga song darls.

Just Mhe said...

hahahaha.....maminaw usa ko diri day Darlene....nindot man au moha music gud...Di-ay gkalipay ko ang imohang pag tag nako daghan kaaung salamat day uy...may ning daghan tagay daghan pud post diba?

Fella said...

WHoaaah!! tagay na sab... dawaton ko na jud ni ron.. kay wala na ning busy ang Giti heheh..

Woww pare-preha ra ta ug song nga fav. isa na nga PROMISE ME.. mao gud na akong gikanta sa akong Lalabs pag uli niya.. tulo-tulo lagi mga lUha oy..

Sige kay ako ning tubagon imong tagay! salamat sweety.. continue tagging me huh.. muaaah sa imong lil son..

God bless

tx sweetie said...

ah grabi manay darlene oh nag tumba tumba nakas kahubog diha ron..tiaw mo na kadaghan jud nimog gipang tagay oi.hehehe..

i will do the tagay too...nice ni makapawala sa kalaay