Friday, June 15, 2007

Another Tag From Pretty Ivy

I got tagged by Pretty Ivy again.Iv's thank you so much.Here's my tag now.


1.Have you dated someone older than you?
~Yes,my Ex-BF & my Hubby now..

2.Unforgettable high school memory?

~Yup.One of my classmate got so envious coz her crush is keep talking to me.(I think he likes me lol!)

3. Ever hated someone so bad?
~Yup.To a such a stupid girl that makes me regret making friends with her.

4.Have you ever failed a subject at school?
~So far wala tawn.Mathematics is my weakest,but luckily still passed it,Thanks God!

5.When was the last time you said I love you and meant it?
~Last night with caress hehehehe.

6.What's the last thing you purchased?
~Fabrics for quilting

7.Longest phone conversation?
~2 hours or so.My aunt from LA Cali love to yack on the phone.

8.Ever put lemon in your hair?
~ Never tried it yet

9.Stolen anything?
~When i was in first grade,i took the 2 peso coin(giring-giring ug naay punuan sa lubi sa likod)instead of 25 cents.I thought 2 peso & 25 cents has the same value before coz i don't know yet that coins has different value haha!

10.Had a crush on your neighbor?
~No.I think the neighbor got crush on me but he can't say something coz he was scared of my tiger look haha!

11.Lost a friend?
~I didn't lost them,They lost ME.

12.Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by?
~Yeah.I did that many times.

13.Felt an earthquake?
~Of course.Especially when i was a little girl,it's really terrifying!

14.Touched a snake?
~Yeah.A Phyton snake once in Tagaytay(One of my memorable moment)

15.Gotten in a car accident?
~Not yet,hopefully it won't happen to me & my family.

16.Had a party in your house while your parents were away?
~I'm not a party girl.

17.Used a fake id?
~Nope.

18.Been lost?
~Many times,but able to find my way back home

19.Kissed in the rain?
~Not yet & it's not gonna happen to me(coz i'm not going to do it)

Now i am going to tag JennyR,Shabem,Rainel,and Lotis.
Happy Weekend Everyone, & Godbless!

6 comments:

mjsterling said...

halo darl dia ni visit usa ko imo blog b4 ko tiwas pang limpyo heheeh.sus always man gyud ni mo pilit akong lubot sa computer chair oi, mag lisud na ko ug tangal once mo pilit na bwahahaa faeta aning addict oi hikhik.
Thans diay sa pag accept sa tag. napay daghan unya mo abotay heheeh

jennyr said...

thanks for the tag darlz, mdyo bz2 ko karon but i will try to do this sometime...thanks again!

Fella said...

Good morning sweety-darl. . .just drop by to say hello and have a beautiful weekend there with your family. take care always and God bless.
Abtik kaayo dawat sa tagay oh!! utro sab ko heheh.
see you around!!kisses to ur lil tisoy son.

HartofDixie said...

Hala tagay na pod makalingaw pod ni dahhh.. Murag wala koy crush na neighbor. Kanang lemon pawala man kono na sa kaspa hehehe.. akong papa magbutang ay.Na hala buhaton ko ni taod2x. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Hi Darl, kumusta na? nlingaw kog basa sa new tag nimo dnhi...thx for sharing..o cge happy weekend!

Just Mhe said...

Hi Darls,kalingaw kog basa sa imoha mga post uy...especially this one.Yupp your right jud about losing friend.You are a big lost for them,hehehe.