Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Tag From Mommy Ai

I got tagged by Mommy Ai.These are the things that i love most......

I LOVE .....

>>>God-Of course first of all.

>>>My Hubby-He's my Mr.Big Heart!

>>>My Son-He's My source of strength & happiness.

>>>My family-Way back in pinas,love them all.

>>> Hugs & Kisses- Especially if it's from my loveones.

>>> Singing - Eversince when i was just a little girl,love to sing a lot!

>>> Dancing - This is one of my passion,makes me feel good.

>>>Shopping - Who doesn't?Especially if it's unlimited lol!

>>>Cooking - Love to cook what i want,certain recipe in a certain day.

>>>Sewing-One of my passion,love to sew quilted blankets,jammies,blouses,& etc.

>>> High Heels -I think all women loves to wear high heels,aren't we?

>>>Purses-Different kind of purses,different colors.

>>>Shades-Love the black shades,so no one can take a peek of my eyes lol!

>>>Pink & Yellow - These are my favorite colors.

>>>Beach - Sun bathing?No,just swimming with sunblock of course lol!

>>> Quilted Blankets - Since i learned how to make it,can't stop it no more.

>>> My Digital Cam & video cam- Special moments must be captured so i can look back when time goes by.

>>>Travel-Good thing me & my husband are the same,likes to travel a lot.

>>>Picnic-Prepare foods & Play in the fields or in the side of the river.

>>>Snow - It's really pretty.But i don't like the effect on it,the coldness.

>>>Summer-So i can go anywhere i want to.

>>>Walk-I love to walk a lot,helps me to compose myself.



I still have lots of things that i love but i'm not gonna put it all here,it'll be too crowded.Friends no limitation in this what things you love.
So now I am tagging Ivy,Rainel,Lotis,Daff,Anna, Manay Bonbon,Genalyn, Shabem,Jenny,Haze, Miss waffa Choco & Julai.
And to those interested about this tag,feel free to grab it!

So,how about you? WHAT YOU LOVE guys?

5 comments:

mjsterling said...

waaaaaaaaa darls dia na pud ko diri tagay? hmmm wla pa gani nako na post tong usa...cge ako lang ni himoon ugma ha? kay ang usa karong gabie hikhik.wan a na lashing na ko

mjsterling said...

waaaaaaaaa darls dia na pud ko diri tagay? hmmm wla pa gani nako na post tong usa...cge ako lang ni himoon ugma ha? kay ang usa karong gabie hikhik.wan a na lashing na ko

Just Mhe said...

uy di-a na pud di-ay ni???hala bira gyud...dawaton jud kani pa balibaran...labi na gyud ug tuba lols...ka-ingon ko ug same ra to ang tag hehehe....sadya-a uy labaw pa ug pasko sah?

HartofDixie said...

Oh pastilan maka lingaw pod ni uy. Sugdan na nako ron hehehe... hala bira walay undang. Salamat sa pag apil nako. Great answers!

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

darlene,

matay,,,,,,,,sus nahubog ko sa tagay....hehehe

bitaw, galibog ko, kay pupareha ra man god ni sa tagay ni julai no?
mao libog ko....unsa man ako na lang sa ni ipasa or pasa sa ko ani ha-

sa sunod na lang kung duna......
or asa ug akong i-title ani....

akong gikalagotan sa akong kinabuhi.............hahahahahahah

sultii ko kung sugot ka.--...........hehehehehehe

buing or yabag gyd ko uy...........

bye