Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Share Your Dreams

Angie tagged me last week but i didn't do it coz was a bit busy.And today not much to do that's why i finally did this tag.Thanks Gie for tagging me.

1. Unforgettable Dream
2. Scary Dream
3. Funny Dream
4. Dream House
5. Dream Celebrity Date (foreign or local)
6. Dream Job
7. Dream you had last night
8. Dream for yourself

1. Unforgettable Dream - I had this dream before my vacation in pinas,maybe because i was so excited then to go back home that's why i had this kind of dream.My mom & my siblings didn't welcome me when i went home with my son coz they said that i didn't belong to the family no more,my husband took me away from them so they don't want me anymore,i was still crying even if i was awake already my heart is just too heavy,so i let my tears out so i'll feel better & 'twas a big help really.

2. Scary Dream - I tried to catch my son coz he was running away from me & i accidentally bumped his head in the wall & he was bleeding so bad.I cried real hard coz i'm helpless,my hubby woke me up & i was still crying eventhough i was awake already.Then i rushed into my boy's room & hugged him so tight.

3. Funny Dream -When i was just a kid,i had a dream that my friends & i had a challenge who's gonna be the longest time to pee,when it was my turn i peed so much & when i woke up i really did peed hahahaha funny though but it's embarassing too.

4. Dream House -A two storey house with verranda in every corner on the top with sliding glass door.There's a big garden in the front lawn & big trees in the backyard.The stairs would be spiral & made of wood not marble or cement or tiles.There should be bathroom downstairs & upstairs & in the master's bedroom as well.

5. Dream Celebrity Date (foreign or local) - Jim Carrey.Love this guy!He's so hilarious.

6. Dream Job - I don't really know,i'm not sure coz i love being in the house & taking care of my family's needs.

7. Dream you had last night - 'Twas silly but i'm not gonna tell you lol!

8. Dream for yourself - To be happy til' the rest of my life being with my family.

And now i pass this tag to anyone who's interested to grab this.Feel free!

No comments: