Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's Fixed! It's Fixed!!!!

Yahooooo! My laptop is back on the track! I was really frustrated and upset last night because i cannot use my lappy. Desperate to find some solution so i decided to download a recovery disc from limewire not knowing i have my own when hubby bought this lappy. I didn't just realize that i got a recovery disc because it doesn't look like it. I thought it was just another freebie disc when i had this. I cried so hard because i felt like i am not going to complete my day anymore because my lappy is broken, good thing i was able to fixed it myself! My laptop is part of my daily life, and without this i will be so unhappy.

I really thought i was going to wait for days and days to get this laptop fixed. In fact, i did call the computer store nearby hometown just inquiring if they can fix my computer soon as possible, but they told me that they will have look at it first and see what is the program is messed up. And can you imagine i am going to pay for it like $65 US dollars an hour? Heck no! Forget it! So that makes me sad even more and blamed myself for being so careless! But i am thankful now that i did fixed it by myself. I told myself that i messed it up so i have to fix it myself too and i did! Hahahahhaha! No one just don't have any idea how happy i am right now. And from now on, i promised to myself not to be careless anymore and if i want to uninstall a program, i have to make sure that i clicked the right one. What's good thing about it is, when i reformatted the laptop is, there was no changes, i didn't lose any of the programs that i installed here, it's still the same as before.

Well, i need to get this entry finished so i can drop now, i so missed my lappy because this is a lot faster to drop than my desktop. I hardly use my desktop now, if only i have something in there to do and i don't have it here in my lappy. But pretty much of the program in my desktop are here in my lappy as well that's why it is very seldom that i use my desktop. Hubby does use it all the time. Well, we suppose to take this lappy to where hubby bought it but since i got it fixed, there is no need to.

6 comments:

Umma said...

Good to know you are back my dear.. that was what happened to me last night.. Our 2 computers get infected with virus and we cannot go online waaaah.. See we have 2 providers already in case one internet is down but last night both were down :(
Glad that hubby already fixed it so Im back to blogging.

Unknown said...

good thing your toy is now fixed. enjoy blogging and EC dropping. :)

Nicole said...

Not having a computer is the worst! Our family computer is infected--but I don't have a recovery disk--cripes! Anyways--I know how you feel--glad that it's back up and running! Happy Blogging!

Emily Retherford said...

That's great! Glad you're back I think I would have a heart attack if my laptop crashed lol

Emily
Mama and Hustler???
Great MOMS Think Alike
Blah-Zay

Anonymous said...

Good to know that the laptop's problem is solved now. :)

Jess Villarin Quijano said...

Wow..congratulations, madam!! "If there's a will, there's a way"..so goes the saying. Kudos to your firm determination to do the fixing yourself. If she can do it..am sure I can do it myself..I told myself. A very encouraging little piece of journal, indeed.

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!! Greetings from Iligan City, Philippines.