Thursday, August 18, 2011

New England Lifestyle

Wouldn't it be nice if i get to choose the house i live? It's not that i don't like our house though, it would be a lot better if i get to choose the design inside and out, the furnitures and the flooring. I have been into so many houses and there is only few that i did like the design inside and also the furniture they got. Just like the house of my friend forty five minutes drive from here, i like her house because of the flooring and also the antique furnitures they have. Their house is like New England Lifestyle. Very unique and it stands out from their neighborhood since they're the only one that has the kind of house design.

I know that they spent so much money for their house since they were the one's built the house and it's not ready made kind. They hired a good architect which they said it's worth it because they got the house they have been dreaming to have. I have a dream house myself too, it's just that we don't have the budget to renovate our house right now. And besides, it's going to be a lot of work that needs to be done. I also love the white mirror they put by the living room, that really made their living room more beautiful. I can only wish for my dream house right now. I am happy enough the house we have right now though, but i would be so happy if i get the house i have been dreaming :)

No comments: