Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trouble No More

Sometimes we buy car and we don't get the satisfaction of the engine on how good it is as we want to have for our new car. When hubby bought me a new car he made sure that there will be no problem that i will encounter because i don't know how to fix my own car. Also he made sure that i will be comfortable when i am driving during the winter or especially in the summer, so he got me the charger just like what he saw with his friend's audi turbocharger. I am very happy and blessed having my husband because he does fix car and knows what is best for me to be comfortable when i drive my car. After hubby put the turbocharger in my car i have no more trouble or even encountered small problems with it. Having the turbocharger is indeed very helpful to me and making me feel safe with my car.

No comments: