Sunday, September 14, 2008

Starting All Over Again

I am assuming that most of my close friend bloggers knew already what happened to my dear little lady. I am not going to tell all the readers here the details of what actually happened for it can only break my heart over and over again everytime i think of my precious little girl. Please forgive me guys if no questions will be answered here if you will dare to ask me about my little lady, i am trying to recover now and convincing myself that everything will be fine and telling myself that life must go on because i have my family who loves me and needing me still. The family i have is the toughest wall i can lean on during the times like this since i am like a very delicate glass, that once i break, it is hard for me to get back and live my life normally as if nothing happened.

Until now my heart is aching, still feeling the pain for losing my dear little lady, i felt like i died too when she left me and totally forgotten my dear beloved husband and so as my sweet son who's always there for me to give love and comfort. Although i am gradually recovering physically but my heart is badly wounded still, can't help my tears to fall everytime i think of my little lady, been asking myself where did i go wrong? Well, I am sure GOD has a better plan for me, i may not understand what's HIS purpose right here and then but i know HE will reveal HIS good purpose in HIS due time.

Hubby is so worried about me soon as we go back home with our son, he's thinking that i will be by myself with our dear son and i have no one to talk to that can comfort me during the time when he will be at work. He's a little scared i might not be able to bring back myself like i was before, lively, bubbly, happy person, and cheerful to sad friends that needs my company. Hubby wants me to go out with some of my friends but i told him that i need to be alone for a while to avoid such questions that will hurt me real bad again.

I know that my GENUINE friends will not leave me, they will help me, take care of me and assist me here in blogging world so i can keep myself busy and start all over again. So please readers, respect my silence, some people have already invaded my privacy and i am hoping they now realized what damage they have done. And to those blogger friends who consoled me, i truly appreciate your warm thoughts, thank you so much and bless your heart for cheering me up. God bless....

22 comments:

tx sweetie said...

GODSPEED for your total recovery mamu,it may not be too soon but I know in the long run,things will be ok and you will then appreciate what God have done to you.

Dili ka niya tagaan ug kasakit ug dili nimo kaya ang pagpas-an.Ang kasakit jud usa mag una kay you will never learn to appreciate what truly "KALIPAY" means.

Cristine said...

Hi Darlene, welcome back. I know what happened to your princess. Sayang, I wish that you didn't went home in the Philippines. Technologies in the US are more advance and it saves a lot of lives. Some children are born 1 to 4 pounds only, but they survive.
Don't worry, you're still young, marami pang baby darating sau. Good luck and take care.

Nancy Janiola said...

Best wishes Darl..I know it's hard to cheer yourself up especially when you really don't feel like you have no reason to do so...so be it. Time heals all wounds...

I came here to ask a favor to update my blog URL to www.onlinememorylane.com but please, only if you are all set to get back to blogging in full force, ok..

You take care...god bless!

Merydith said...

Darl I am glad to see you back blogging again. Just try to update your blog when you get a chance so that you won't be hit with the cutting/dropping of blogs sa PPP. Some of us have been hit and I hope they will spare yours.

I was hurt when I knew. After all you told me about your plans, following the Chinese calendar and all to conceive her. There are a lot of things that I wish didn't happen or it could have ... but like you said things happen for a reason. Basta I am only a click away if you need to chika but not all the time though kay nag work na sad ko part time. Basta if you need someone I am here. Take Care Darl and wishing you a quick recovery. Always remember that you are loved.

bb_ANN said...

I know it's a cliche but everything happens for a reason. Keep your faith in God and I know you'll get over the pain in no time...take care

Vicky said...

I am keeping you and your family in our prayers. God Bless

Michelle said...

I'm glad to see you back in the blogging world. It only means that you are recovering little by little and that's a good sign. I know that the trials you encountered will make you strong and a better person. ^_^

Momgen said...

I may not know everything Darl but i realize when i read your post. I am sorry to hear but i know God has a reason for everything. Just move on and always remember "there is sunshine after the rain and it really does. God has a plan for you and your family. Take good care of yourself. If you want somebody to talk you can call me anytime 1-910-642-4195.....

LOREN said...

Hi! Stumbled upon your beautiful site. I guess I'll be a frequent visitor of your blog from now on. Good day!

HartofDixie said...

This saddened me too Darlz. No idea what happened. What else a mother could wish to their young and fragile child? It's absolutely survival. But we don't control everything. I know she's in a better place now. Please take time to recuperate. Don't hesitate to buzz me!

""rarejonRez"" said...

oh... i am glad u'r back na to blogging darl. hinay-hinay lang gud, ayaw lang kaaU biglaa. ana man jud ng recovery. God will be with u and ur friends and family will, too, along the way.

take care darl till u can come back here..

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

Hi Darlene, glad your back now sis, I hope everything will be alright! I know it takes time to heal all the wounds, but always think that you still have your little boy and hubby who loves you so much...
As of now, God bless you and take care as always!!

mjsterling said...

I'm really happy to see you back in the blogging world mamu...I will always include you in my prayers mamu..what you have been through is only trials that I know you can survive.... i am always here for you, just haller at me ok?

Joan said...

we can all start over after a seemingly hopeless battle...
glad to have stumbled upon ur site..tc.

Ana P. S. said...

Naku! You lost your baby girl pala ha. Grabe, kaya sana naman it helped if you gave birth nga sa U.S. kasi mas advance ila care dire. Ang service diha sa atoa kay kalabanan neglect man tawon, no justice talaga. Sayang naman, I hope na you can cope and that can carry on sa life mo, Darlene. Best of luck to you. Life is full of unexpected na can make or break us. Be strong nalang, life must go on, indeed.

Prettymom said...

i really don't know what happened to the baby darl i have been coming back to your blogs checking for updates. but anyway i am saddened of what happened to your baby. i know god has purpose its time to heal the wounds mommy darl. you still have a son and a husband to take care. just think that the baby is in the place where there is no pain.

Michelle said...

Hi Darlene I thanks nga balik nakas hinay2x sa blogging. All I can say that time will heal and I'm praying for you.Though you don't know me much and I don't know you so much but I'm here in Nebraska now.Take Care life must go on that's right.

www.fil-amgallery.com

imelda said...

Sis, its normal to act that way, but soon you'll be fine. Be tough lady. Your son and hubby is with u still.

Pea in a Pod said...

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter,Darlene. Although, I'm not sure the whole story. I just read your post. I just wished you didn't went home. Pero as you said everything happens for a reason..Godspeed! And you'll be in my thoughts and prayers for your little girl!~

Yen
http://yennygirl.com/

twinks said...

Hi Darl.
I know what happened to your precious lil girl. It was disheartening but life must go on. YOu're one strong woman and you can do it with the help of your family and friends. Just one step at a time. Glad to hear that you're back in blogging. have a great weekend :]

PINAY MOMMY said...

oh mommy darl! i know how painful imo experience. sorry late na nako nahibaw-an. im really sorry.

i lost my baby too. just like all they said, naa purpose ang tanan. kaya mo yan mommy.

anyway, i am glad you are back. you are one of my few friends when i was starting out and i kinda missed you na pud.

take care always and God bless you.

Shosh said...

Darlene, I'm very sorry to hear this. I lost a pregnancy and my heart was broken, but it couldn't even compare to yours.

If there's anything (books and stuff) that you'd like, please don't hesitate to let me know, okay?

You're strong and I hope the memories will be bearable after a while. You'll always remember her, and maybe later, your heart won't bleed when you do. Hugs.

Shoshana