Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm A Ladybug!

Ready for Halloween yet? My two boys are! They are so excited to do the trick or treating tomorrow. But before that, we already had our photo shoot up on the mountain where only us were there. It was an advantage for us because it's a quiet place and i love the location so much. With all the tall grass and the fall colored leaves, it was just perfect. I had my little one's photo shoot session to this place before we had our halloween costumes photo shoot. And i fell in love with the place right there and then.

But anyway, i was not going to wear mine but hubby suggested that might as well join the fun with the kids. So i did! And wore my costume out in the tall dead grass up on the mountain with the tall trees as well, and had my first halloween photo shoot ever! LOL! Thanks to hubby though because he was so patient and in the good mood to take some snaps of me :) Happy Halloween everyone :) And oh! If you want to see my kids's costumes, please take a peek to my PHOTOGRAPHY blog :)
DSC_6854Ladybug up on the treeDSC_6832-2Meet the ladybug (yours truly)DSC_6843

No comments: