Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Prepared For Baby

The article written by Alonso Kramer

My husband and I are expecting our first child. I do not think I have ever been more prepared for something in my entire life. I have read a book about what to eat while I am pregnant. I read a book about what to expect and my husband even read a book about becoming a father. I decorated the nursery completely. Everything in the nursery is themed and the details I remembered are amazing. I even thought to get different knobs for the dresser. The clothes are all washed and folded nicely in the drawers. We had HOME SECURITY SYSTEMS install a fabulous alarm system. We assembled the swing and the pack-in-play. I even have an outfit set out for the hospital. My bags are packed in the anticipation of an early labor and my notes from our labor classes are on index cards. Right now, we are just waiting for the baby to get here. I am thinking parenting is going to be easy. However, my friends keep telling me I am naïve. I guess only time will tell.

No comments: