Saturday, June 12, 2010

Prenatal Vitamins

I really thought that if a woman is pregnant, she has to take some prenatal vitamins and it's really necessary. But when i had my third child, i was not able to take some vitamins. The doctor didn't gave me some kind of those vitamins. Probably because the baby was too big and healthy enough so no need to be supported with those prenatal vitamins anymore. But my sister is now pregnant and her doctor asked her to take some vitamins to help the baby inside her healthy and won't be sickly soon as the baby comes out. She is not that too young to bear a child anymore so she's got to have some help with the vitamins for her to keep the baby healthy. I hope that when she delivers the baby, there will be no complications or anything, both of them will be healthy and safe.

No comments: