Monday, July 7, 2008

See you Friends

Hello everyone! It has been long time ago since i visited my own websites here and had the chance now to update this one. Goodness sakes! I miss my blogging world so much and i miss my dear friends here, to those loyal friends that keep on visiting me here and reading my latest entry that i got and my apology for not updating my blogs that very often since i have only a small chance to get online because i don't have my own internet. Well, i am very happy now that i got the chance to update this one, so i took this chance to write what's in my mind.

I just want to tell all my friends that there's a little changes on my delivery date of my little girl, it will be on August 08 2008 at around 7 o'clock in the morning at Perpetual Succour Hospital in Cebu. So to those bloggers who's residing in Cebu, you might want to pay me a visit there and we'll see each other there soon next month. Thank you all guys for keep on visiting my blogs and reading my entries. I am anxious and excited to see my little girl and a bit scared as well for the operation coming but i know i can make it though. So pray for both of us, me and my baby that everything will all goes well during the delivery operation. God bless everyone!

8 comments:

wGGtah said...

Darlene,

I'll include you and your family sa prayers namo. Keep us posted and great to know you are doing well sa pinas. :)

Take care diha day,

Anah of Whats Da Buzz

Dynamic said...

Hi friends, sorry for the bulk message but I'm trying to let everyone know as quick as possible. Just started the Massive Link Explosions where you add everyone's blog URL and get higher ranking. Details are at: http://mensfitnesszone.blogspot.com/2008/07/massive-link-explosions-master-list.html Hope to see you there, thanks.

ReadWriteSnap said...

hala, ka nice ba aning payaga!

mjsterling said...

its been a long time since I visited u here also...now I am glad to see some updates here lols.. miss you so much mamu and I'm glad that I am able to chat with you tonight. see yah soon and take care always. good luck to your operation..baby girl will be out soon gamay naalng pag antos mamu

imelda said...

sis i will pray for ur safe delivery. i wish i can visit u, but i can't go cebu at this time without official reasons.

See u soon in ur blog.Ingatz. . .

Ritchelle said...

Darl good luck on your delivery...

Nice kaayo diha sa Perpertual Succour ay as in mahalon jud kaayo!Well,hapit na gyud nimo igawas na imo little girl,good luck and take care!

tx sweetie said...

good luck nalang lagi mamu.ug be well para kauli naka Merika..missed naka namu sa mong mga anak.Asa naka.uli na naay mga nagpangita sa imong mga init nga gunit. malouy ka nagpangita na si kami nimo.

Emzkie said...

hi Darl! musta ka naman oi! miss na kita.. hope u are ok and the baby