Friday, June 6, 2008

A Little Upset

My husband and i were a little upset about the internet connection because before my son and i flew over here in Philippines i already talked to my brother to see if i can get the best internet connection so that i can still blog and be able to talk and see hubby online even though we are far from him and at the same time do my hobby, the blogging. I have been so worried about my blogs because i haven't updated these since i got here in Philippines and i am really sad because i won't be able to connect my close friends here and meet new friends especially to those new beginners that needs my help. I would love to help bloggers especially if the person is really nice and friendly.

Anyway, so as hubby he is a little upset because our son is been looking for him and we cannot see each other everyday because we don't have internet connection still until now. And hubby told me that if the internet won't come until last week of this month i might just forget it and don't worry about it no more because in about a month i am going to stay in cebu and will have to wait for the time until i deliver my special little girl. Hope things will work out fine although i haven't got the internet, hubby calls all the time anyway so no big deal really, it is just our son loves to see his daddy everyday, poor boy!

22 comments:

Sreisaat said...

Hi Darlene... so you are vacationing in the Phils diay? I just came back from a three week holiday, too, and, like you, internet connection was my problem. I hope your internet woes will be solved sooner :) Have a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is well in there dai. Hope to se you soon in the chat room hehehe I miss you girl..

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about this, wish you still enjoy your vacation in PI

Avee's Adventures
Fil-Am Stories
Essay of Life
All About Reviews

vicy said...

Hello!!Visiting here!!care to exchange link??

Prettymom said...

hi darl I i am suing bayan dsl 1.5 mbps. I waited almost 2 weeks when I finally got my connection.

Sunlight said...

hi darl was trying to leave message on your cbox but it tells its expired, anyway are you still in phils? blog hop here

twinks said...

hello sis..
musta na? i hope maayos na inyong internet connection diha para makachat na sa iyang daddy imong lil boy.. ingat pirmi :]

Ritchelle said...

Good luck on your delivery Darl...take care!

StaLira said...

kafaet jud ning hinay connection oi. kaluoy sab sa imong baby boy..mingaw na sa iyang daddy.

unta maau n inyong koneksyon.

tasteful voyage
a mom's note
Filipino love stories

imelda said...

sis i wish i cud have met with u personally but i had no chance to be in cebu. i hope for your safe delivery. Amping diha, sis.

Inaj said...

Hello Darlz, i hope you get the good connection you need. It's been 9 days na. Are you still there?

When you get back and have the time, can you please update my link here for Icelog? It's now http://icelogtime.com.

Be safe!

Eds said...

Hi sis musta? Favor naman pkiadd nman ung new blog ko here, eto url nya http://edsmommylife.com , paki naman ha! Thanks! Hope to see u there! ;)

hfnl/jtld said...

hello.bisita lang!

Pea in a Pod said...

Hi Darlz! I was in Cebu many times na.sayang wala ta nagkakita..Anyway, I hope your internet woes will be solved soon!

Take care and hope to see that lil girl soon!

gLoR!e said...

hi dar,

musta na? unsa diay imong provider? smart bro or globebroadband? hinay-hinay daw ang globe ang ubang ingon hinay sad ang smart..pero sa akong depended ra sa location not unless sa city jud ka like near in ayala kay duol raman na sila..

anyway, hope everything is going well..and balik nasad ko diri kay balik naman sad ko blogging heheh..

pls feel free to visit:

www.fit4all.us
www.gloriesolitude.blogspot.com
www.restlessrant.carlotaonline.com


see u there! tc..muahhh

RoseLLe said...

i know how you feel...it is really upsetting. i hope you can get your connection soon :D

RoseLLe

Shoshana said...

Hi Darlene, I hope you have an easy delivery. How long will you stay in Cebu after the baby arrives?

BTW, I was going to bug you about having a bigger size picture when I upload to my blog. i want the default to be about 600 width instead of 400. I looked at the template and have no idea how to make it happen.

emily said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com

JK said...

Stopped by to say hi...

cha said...

kindly update my URL link from http://glamorous-cha.blogspot.com kindly change it to http://glamorouscha.info please thanks :) chari

mjsterling said...

mamu please come back na we miss na gyud..hala na gi agop op na diri lols

CHIKAI ♥ said...

hello darlz? how are you?

i got u tagged! ;)

http://chikai.bravejournal.com/entry/30689