Thursday, December 6, 2007

Perfect Gift For Him

I am getting confused what to buy for my father in law this Christmas holiday. Seems like he has everything and he doesn't need gift anymore. But still i want to buy him one to let him know that i care for him. I asked hubby what kind of perfect gift would be that we can give to him. He said that he doesn't really have any idea what. But when my son is keep pointing the clock and telling me that it's eight o'clock ( that's all he knows), that gave me an idea what to buy for his grampa ( my father in law). Since his wall clock is old, ugly and dusty this Howard Miller clocks would be the best gift we can give for him. And aside from that he can hardly see what time because the clock is too blurry because of cheap glass on it.


This Christmas, some of Howard Miller clocks are on sale and we are glad to know that, so we are able to save some money to buy this gift for our dear dad. I am sure he would be happy soon as he receives our nice gift for him. This is awesome gift to give him because he doesn't want anything that is really not necessity. He would love this clock because the color of this clock matches to his china cabinet and i know that he will put this clock beside his china cabinet.

No comments: