Sunday, December 16, 2007

Lucky And Blessed

I am so happy tonight i was able to get money even if it's already late. I guess God knows that i need money enable for me to help my family back home. I feel so blessed and lucky. I am still shaking until now because i got the 50 bucks that some didn't get. Oh my gosh! I couldn't just believe this! Good thing i waited because of the 12 dollar one that's why i keep refreshing it and i thought that it will turn green again for me but luckily when i refreshed it again the fifty bucks showed up. I thought i won't be able to get it but boy! I got it! Whoohoo i'm so happy! That pays my shopping earlier this afternoon. I went shopping with my friend and bought some shoes and clothing for myself. This was the first time that i bought something for myself from my little income in blogging. Most of my money i already sent to my family back home, they need it most than i do. Hubby buys everything that i want and need, so i guess i don't have to worry if i don't have cash in my pocket.

2 comments:

""rarejonRez"" said...

Darl, don't just guessed it that God knows u need the money. He sure knew it! hehe... He does with mine, too. well, He knows everything in short! :)

♥ CC ♥ said...

congrats on you sis Darl. basta my tiyaga may nilaga mn jud. Hope you the best of luck and more blessings to come.