Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Moody Lately

That's one thing i noticed to myself lately, being so moody. I get so irritated talking to hubby even if it's just simple things he asked. I just couldn't understand myself why i am acting like this. I have something to confirm and i guess i cannot do anything about it until the certain time will come. I hope that what i feel is right. Because if i am right then that would totally change my being a moody girl. And i am hoping also that this bad temper of mine will soon disappear because hubby is always poor being nagged by me. Oh well i just have to try relax myself and hold my temper as much as i can. But sometimes i cannot hold it and i blast like a mad dragon lol!

8 comments:

JGG said...

the good thing is - you've noticed it..hehe

""rarejonRez"" said...

hmm... pa-moody moody ang effect nato darl? hehe... ako ing-ana ko kung hapit na ako period! imoha ngano man na? hhe!

Nance said...

don't be offended, darl ... but do you think it's pms? i used to have those episodes.

Take it easy

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

is it a new baby coming? lol/ enjoy the anticipation...poor hubby.

mjsterling said...

pariha ta mommy drl..moody sad kaayo ko 3 days na...ingon si hubby whats wrong with me daw..na always lang ko kosmod. unya ug pakig estoryahan..di mo tingog or maningka. waaaa. inogn ani gyud cguro ni ang bae no? tungod sa hormones?

Mimi said...

I know that feeling too because I get moody sometimes too. When I am in that mood, my hubby will just be quiet because he understand that my monthly period is coming...In your situation, basig coming pod imo monthly period or basig buntis ka hehehehe...the good thing is that you knew you were wrong and you acknowledge it. You are such a sweet lady! God bless you and your family always.

'Mum-2-3-' said...

You're not alone dae Darl....always happended to me too. I'm saying goodbye to blogging na dae Darl, no time na gyud... I wish you a Wonderful Christmas and a Prosperous New Year nalang, TC always and Godbless!

Merydith said...

Hopefully mao na. Ako ingon ana man ko permi ni Ryan. Sos intawon mo reklamo kay mean ko no ko kaayo niya. Akong tubag permi man na hehheh. Bitaw ... magbinuotan na ko kay tagsa ra ni kit-an banaha. Take it easy lang ka diha.