Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sick Little One

baby fever
It was around 4:30 o'clock in the morning when i heard my little one crying in his crib. So i got up and got him held in my arms. But i noticed that he's a little warm, yes he's having a slight fever. He probably is having a fever due to he is teething. There's few of teeth coming out and that's what is hurting him. Now, i can't do a whole lot because my little one is so whiny, he wants me to hold him all the time and doesn't like to be put down in his crib...

I already gave him medicine and now he felt a little better. I just hope that he will be all well because we have to travel later on. Seems like he is back to being active again though, and i am happy seeing him playing. I just worry when my kids gets sick, even though it isn't that bad, but i still worry.

No comments: