Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Broken Air Conditioner

Staying here in Philippines for a vacation is very fun and enjoyable since i was born here and grew up as well. But sometimes it can also be annoying especially when it gets so hot outside and there will be no fresh air coming in inside the house. That's why a lot of people here are using air conditioning unit to alter the hotness of the tropical weather here in Philippines. Which reminds me that our air conditioner back home is broken and after the winter we are surely gonna use it so i am telling my husband the air conditioning compressor that is really good when it comes to make the people feel more comfortable staying inside the house. I need to tell my dear husband ahead about it so there will be no problem during the summertime.

1 comment:

veta said...

good for you kasi may air con ka. not like me here, cardboard ang pamaypay.:-)