Monday, November 26, 2007

St. Augustine Artwalk

Last week me and my family went of a short vacation trip and we really had a blast. We went to many places that's called scenic spots. When we got home hubby was joking me that where i would wanna go again for a next vacation? The i told him seriously that i really wanna go to Florida so i can explore the beauty of that state. And i got even more anxious and excited to go there especially when i found out that the oldest city of America was located in Florida, the Saint Augustine. In there you will find lots of things that will catch your interests, they have what they call, St. Augustine Artwalk and a lot more that would make your vacation in Saint Augustine worth. I myself loves photography so i'm perfectly sure that i would enjoy my time being there looking at the beauty of the oldest city in America. Me and my family wanted to witness their every ‘First Friday Weekend Art Walk’ that would be fun! I can't wait to get there now, i am really dying to see the beauty of Saint Augustine. I would love to see the beauty of the paintings, and hear the music all the things that are so lovely. So Florida, here we come!

No comments: