Friday, October 26, 2007

online backup

We've got a lot of things stored in our computer that we wanted to keep forever. But since computer can be ruined or be overloaded by spammers or virus, we cannot keep our files like we wanted to. Like the computer i had before, I've got a lot of things in there that i saved and didn't realized that my computer is getting bad because of too much spams and virus, so my computer just suddenly broke down without even having a chance to save my files that i stored to that computer. I have no choice i cannot do anything about it but i feel so bad about it thinking that i cannot have my files back no more.

I got curious about it if i can save my files to my computer when the computer suddenly acts abnormally. And online backup just answered my question. IDrive-E Online back up can retrieve or save your files from you computer and also can restore the files that you wanted to your computer. IDrive-E is the leading online backup service provider that offers encrypted online backups for free up to 2GB and Unlimited storage for $4.95/month. It is easy to use, fast and no worries about security.It's pretty neat to know about it. I am now glad i found this website and giving me instructions how to save my files and restore to my computer. Save your files while you can!

No comments: