Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Silly Son

I woke up this morning so early & my baby went straight to our bed,he was crying maybe he had a bad dream so i hugged him tight so he'll be comforted.We played a lil' bit so he'll forget his nightmare,then after we went to the kitchen so i can give him breakfast.I can't think of anything to give so i decided to make him hot oatmeal cereal.I put him in his throne(highchair) coz he likes to feed himself.While he is eating in the kitchen & banging the spoon in his bowl,i hurriedly turned on the computer to check my messages & to see what's new in Bisdak Planet.As i was doing some stuff,i heard my baby in the kitchen dropped the bowl & the spoon,screaming & keep calling me.So i went back to the kitchen to check what's going on with him.I was shocked & laughing my heads off coz of his look.Just see it for yourself how he looks:





See that?hahahaha he's very messy boy.As if he was eating in the pigpen.
Anyway,just wanna share this experience that i had with my silly son.
I gave him a bath after his messy breakfast meal.

No comments: